Speaking of Seth Bucha,
I found this old video we made about 6 years ago. Seth and I ditched a geography class one (erhermm!four) day(s) because we heard there were some new boulders in the Lake Oconee region. John Morecraft and Seth had worked this undone line before trying to keep the feet on and work the crack with heal and toehooks, but to no avail. Then they showed it to me. I tried it and felt the campus beta was mighty-fine, and natural for me.
Oh and the problem's name...
Bata Tat Tat
First, because there was a bat screeching in the last sloper. We were all cleaning when we heard this hissing/screeching which turned out to be a crazy little bat. He was cool so we let him stay. He was right there with me during the send!
Second reason for the name, because I keep it real and I gotta throw some love to Snoop Dogg. Bata Tat Tat is a reference to a character in his debut album Doggystyle named Rata Tat Tat. Which also referred to the sound of poppin' off a couple from your gat. (while you're clockin' your grip)
word.
Well, see ya.
-SG
1 comment:
man... its like scotty gross is no more!!
2 months no post????
Where are ya buddy!!
Come back towards the light!..
Post a Comment