I was wondering what I was going to do for my birthday Wednesday last week. I thought, "maybe instead of sleeping in a tent and rock climbing, I'll try to stay in town and hang out with my friends from all facets of my life." So, then I had to decide how I was going to find a place to have all my friends chill, when I remembered, that one of the women I work with has a brother who is one of the owners of Tounge & Groove ( a cool club in Buckhead). She wound up hooking me up with a VIP table and champagne! Wow it was such a great night! Every time I turned around someone was giving me a vodka gimlet, now that's what I'm talkin about. What a birthday! Thanks to everyone who came, I hope everybody had a great time. Oh does anyone remember the girl I was dancing with at the end of the night? I'm pretty sure she was hot. Come on, someone's gotta have photos...Wes? Well, I got a couple.
-SG




"I'm wild and crazy, I'm outta control!"
3 comments:
no more for me. It was OUTSTANDING good times good times, she did hook it up! Party Till AM
That's awesome!! Glad you had a good birthday!
Scotty G,
Great times my friend....I hadn't been boozy like that in a long time. Rumor has it I tossed my cookies on the table....Nice....
Post a Comment