As for the results:
Men's Open:
Jeremy Walton
Greg Kottcamp
Jimmy Webb
Women's Open:
Kate Reese
Jessa Goebel
Whitney Bryant
Dyno Comp:
Jimmy Webb
John Glassberg
Me
Jimmy Prob #1. He was the first climber to send!

Kate crushing Prob #1.

Greg sending #1.

John Glassberg #1.


He would have been the first to do this one too, if it wasn't for that slimy left foot. ERRRR.

John Glassberg #3

Steven on #2


"Are you guy's going to the afterparty?" Charles was messing with my camera so I got all up in his bidness.

I'm Kendo from Motel MacGinnis, and we'll leave the light on for ya."

Well, that's about it. See ya later.
-SG
4 comments:
I'm so PISSED I was sick, I wish I could have been there and for the Night. Oh well. But relly you took some nice photos! From what you told me you had some sweet angles set up, Nice job.
HAH kendos app't looks like a motel!
I think we could have crammed a few more people on the floor that night.
Post a Comment