Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm sick

So I'm sick. Haven't felt well for the last three days. Here's a photo from last weekend. This Saturday is my birthday, I guess I'll celebrate at Horsepens, since my friend Alex is in town.

Well, see ya later.

Jimmy on God Module V11, HP40. He's fallen from the last move 4 times now. Patience, my friend.



I have a question, for everyone: If you had a friend who asked you to fix their car's engine (blown rods/pistons and shit) with a pair of pliers and some duct tape would you? Even if you knew it wasn't going to work would you still try? My point is, if you don't have the right equipment for a job what's the point in giving your friend the false hope that their "engine" will turn over and run just like they wanted?

discuss...

-SG

5 comments:

ZCoffey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ZCoffey said...

That Photo Is Sick nice nice, hats off to you, very nice!! Are you getting ready for your B day, oh yeah.

For the other thing I think you should help, but is this deeper then it seems. I think you should always help a buddy even if you don't have the rite tools. If you can't help them you can point them the rite way.

Wes said...

colors are a little messed up. I wonder if Photoshop has histograms.....never thought of it. Why are you spending your BDay at HP40? You should be taking shots off a "dancers" chest.

I am on my PC. I get popup messages everytime a page loads. Any else get this? Back to my Mac.

Wes said...

oh and to answer the question.....kinda like Zacks comment. If they are out in the middle of nowhere and stranded, then I would always help try and get it done. If the car is sitting at home in the garage where supplies are endless and its easier to get the job done, then I would worry less about it.

logangarey said...

life is fucking hard, if you have the chance to try and help someone it is often the effort made that can show them that they have value, and maybe they will find solace in the advice you have given because they know you care. They probably know what needs to be done but they need someone to help find the way or at least help motivate them to make the first step.

Sorry about not calling you on your birthday ;( Wish I could have come down for it. I might be coming out this summer for a couple of races. I also just found out that one of my best friends is living in Conyers. Thats not too far from you is it?
Take care