Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wow!

Totally just wasted 35min on this site. My favorites are the Super Dangerous (or course), Waterballoon, and the Cocktail Cherry, so smooth. Holla if ya hear me uuuhhh.

  • I like cameras

    ps. If you're a stoner, oh man you're in trouble!
  • 4 comments:

    deleted user said...

    scott psyched you saw the site. i just hooked you up with a link. werd.

    deleted user said...

    ps tell kate im so sorry about the way finals worked out, believe me i know how bad it was. never again.

    Climbing Narcissist said...

    Hey Scott,

    Came across your site from JE's blog. Love all the pics of the southern slopers that I wish were less than 12 hours from me. Let me know if you might be interested in exchanging links on our blogs. I just started mine and I'm trying to get it off the ground. If not, no worries man.

    http://climbingnarc.blogspot.com

    Brian

    logangarey said...

    Light my fire was my fav.
    I am stoked you had a kick ass birthday. Maybe I can get down to ATL to see you again this summer. Seen any good SUBYS, crashed and for sale.
    HA HA, I am a moron